Laman

23 April 2012

I'm Getting Married

Finally, 
I'm getting married (^_^)


I know, I know people get married like every holidays but if i can't get excited about my wedding who would?


Insyallah, if god allows it my wedding will be held end of this year~~


But that't not the reason i'm blogging~


I wanted to share my planning and ask if anybody got any suggestion about anything ( about wedding )


Right now, i have bought all the flight ticket ( except mine )


And all the important thing is 50% done


But all the door gift still in planning and i have no idea what to give


It would just be easy to give out the usual but i want to do something a bit unusual ~ just a bit~ 


My wedding dress in on the way, they just bought the fabric~


Hopefully everything goes to plan~ Amin~

0 comments:

weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.................

~ Life is like a rollercoaster ~

me~~~

me~~~

Pengikut

Mengenai Saya

Foto saya
i am who i am~love me or hate me~cuz nothing can change me~