Laman

1 Mac 2011

Fun Things~

hehehe~there are lots of fun things for us to do when we got lots of time in our hand~for me~ i was playing make up last night~huhuh i said playing bcoz i'm not that good in make up~so if you find the result kinda funny just comment ya~

This is a picture of me before any make up on ( sorry for the lighting and quality of pics i was only using my nokia 5610 that only have like 3.2 megapixels )


And the result after i donno how many minutes of staring at the mirror and watching korean drama at the same time...jeng jeng jeng......

ta daaaa~~this is how i look :P ~

I actually was going to do the double winged eyeliner but due to lack of experience, i only opt to the winged eyeliner~here's an up close picture of the make up

( again sorry for the lighting )

So what u guys think bout it???

0 comments:

weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.................

~ Life is like a rollercoaster ~

me~~~

me~~~

Pengikut

Mengenai Saya

Foto saya
i am who i am~love me or hate me~cuz nothing can change me~