Laman

27 Mac 2011

Me in ABC

I saw a friend of mine do this in his blog~and i luv it~ so i kinnda wanna borrow his idea for my blog so you guys can see a glimpse of who i am~

Anak kepada Cikgu Awang Jair Ampuan Alli & Siti Norkiah Abdul~

Banyak adik beradik, ada 7 orang jaa :P~

Cry baby~i cry really easily~

Dayang NoorFarta nama diberi~

Easily to be friend with~

Farta nama yang dipanggil oleh kawan2~

Gadis yang cute ( tunggu org puji lmbt :P )~

Happy go lucky that who i am~

Independent person~

Jarang berdendam but once i did , i don't easily forget~

Kaki karaoke~thats my favorite thing to do when i'm stressed out~

Labuan tempatku membesar~miss that small island~

Miss my family and my nieces a lot~

Nakal sikit~ahaks

Optimistic person ( most of the time )~

Papar & Sipitang, Sabah is where my parents ( an me of coz ) are from~

Quite a talkative person~

Rain is my favorite weather~its so relaxing~

Shopping is the best therapy~if i can't shop there's always window shopping~hehehe

Trust people who are around her too easily ( that what my mum said i was )

Unlike my other siblings, i'm not the shyest ( paling nda tau malu la senang )~

Volkswagen beetle adalah kereta idaman ku~i like bulat2 pny kereta~hahaha~

When i love somebody, i love with all my heart~

X ( no ) drinking or smoking~

Yellow not my favorite colour~

Zero idea on what i am writing right now~heheheh~

0 comments:

weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.................

~ Life is like a rollercoaster ~

me~~~

me~~~

Pengikut

Mengenai Saya

Foto saya
i am who i am~love me or hate me~cuz nothing can change me~